Added: October 14, 2019
Sale Price: RM4100
Location: United States
Bone Cement And Glue Market are expected to reach USD 1.86 Billion by 2026 from USD 1.02 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.2% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Complete clinical tests of the compatibility of bone cement with the body were conducted before their use in surgery. Bone cement mainly used to fill the gap between the prosthesis and the bone and creates an elastic zone between gaps.
Bone Cement And Glue Market
The bone cement & glue market based on type has been segmented into bone cement and bone glue. The bone cement is expected to be one of the largest contributors and holds largest shares for bone cement & glue market as bone cement are used in orthopedic surgeries. The applications covered in this reports are arthroplasty, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, and other applications. The arthroplasty segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares for the market. There is a large demand for bone cement and glue in shoulder, knee and hip arthroplasty procedures. The hospitals’ segment is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market among end-users.
Geographically, the market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is expected to be one of the largest markets for bone cement & glue market. The increasing prevalence of sports injuries and increasing number of road traffic accidents are some of the factors driving the market growth. However the unfavorable reimbursement scenario is one of the factors restraining the market growth.
• Bone cement & glue market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the bone cement & glue market.
• Bone cement & glue market segmentation on the basis type, application, end-user and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Bone cement & glue market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Bone cement & glue market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the bone cement & glue market are also profiled.