Added: May 16, 2019
Sale Price: RM15000
State: Kuala Lumpur
Q Sentral is a cohesive entity that brings perfect balance to work, play and life in general. This development is located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur Sentral to provide a holistic environment. It connected transportation hub, gives Q Sentral the intra-city, inter-city and global connectivity.
A Modern & Contemporary Office Tower
A freehold development conceived for your peace-of-mind:
– Intelligent Destination Lift Control System
– Turnstile Security Access Gate
– Centralised Data Centre
– Fibre Optic Backbone System
– Sky Garden
– Floating Gymnasium
Q Sentral incorporates the following sustainable technologies with the aim of complying with Green Building Index (GBI) Standards.
– Energy efficient technologies to reduce water and energy consumption by 20%
– Rain water harvesting system
– High efficiency sanitary fittings
– Hybrid renewable energy systems in the form of solar panels and wind turbines to generate power to all common areas
– The use of SRI material in the building’s exterior to reduce global warming
– The use of T5/LED/energy saving bulbs
Kuala Lumpur is no longer just a bold vision to create Malaysia’s Central Business District of the future, but a world class city-within-a-city that is fast becoming a reality. With stesen sentral Kuala Lumpur, luxury residences, corporate office towers, five-star hotels and a retail mail already developed (Nu Sentral, Sooka Sentral,etc). Another ‘play’ element for Kuala Lumpur Sentral, is a one-of-a-kind contemporary lifestyle offering leisure activities for the people who live and work here.
Q Sentral is set to be another award winning office building in KL Sentral. Together with other landmarks like the 348 Sentral, 1 Sentral, Quill 7and Plaza Sentral, they are fast transforming KL Sentral into the new business district in Kuala Lumpur. It’s destined to become an iconic landmark in the Kuala Lumpur Skyline
KL Sentral: On a quest for a better future in Malaysia
With RM4.0 billion completed and another RM 5.3 billion development in progress, Kuala Lumpur Sentral is the largest commercial development in Kuala Lumpur today. Kuala Lumpur Sentral has already attracted prominent investors to set up their businesses,as well as an international community to set up their homes and offices within the environment.